When you visit allyouneat.com (hereinafter “the Web Site”), GERMANBEAUTYLAB GmbH & Co. KG or its service provider, who will use the information only as directed by us, will install cookies on your computer in the designated place.
The cookies used:
– help you to navigate through the website and customize the
Display our website to the preferred display on your computer
(language used, operating system, etc.),
– facilitate your search for products, services or information on our
Website (product catalogue, product groups, shopping basket, etc.),
– allow statistics, traffic volumes and use for
can be collected on different pages of our website (visited
sections and contents, routes, etc.),
– allow, by means of the identification features or the data entrusted to us, the
Access to restricted and personal areas of our website, such as
to your customer account.
– allow us to create exclusive offers for you, based on your interests,
the previous relationship to us and your browsing behavior and
the products and services you have already viewed on the website
– Cookies from social networks: These are cookies that are stored by third parties
while you are on our website and will use the functions of
use social networks like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. We recommend,
that you have read the personal data protection guidelines and the references to
Cookies from social networks carefully read in order to be able to fully understand these
Cookies to be informed. GERMANBEAUTYLAB will not be used at any time for
Management of personal data on these personal networks
be responsible and therefore cannot be held accountable.
– Third parties may also place cookies on your computer while you are
on our website to personalize cookies and offers
which then appear on our website or on other websites
can. GERMANBEAUTYLAB has no influence on cookies from third parties. The
Refusal of such cookies will not affect the use of our website or the
website. You will continue to receive Internet advertising, which however
does not take into account your interests and preferences.
You can set your computer to refuse or accept cookies at any time by following the procedure described below.
The management of cookies varies depending on the configuration of the browser. It is described in the help menu of your browser:
– For Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US#q=cookies
– For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
– For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
– For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop
If you change any settings, this will most likely change your navigation on our website.
We disclaim any liability for the consequences associated with the impaired functioning of our services, resulting from the fact that the required cookies cannot be collected or used due to the settings you have made.
Overview of all active Services and Service Groups: